ACA is proud to launch our new internship program, which provides a one year paid internship to a recent Aviation Graduate. The internship will provide experience in operations and slot coordination and also valuable networking opportunities to the successful candidate.
If you are a recent graduate with:
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A keen interest in airport operations
- Able to work in a small team environment
Your duties will involve:
- Data collation and analysis
- Creation of reports for industry stakeholders
- Assisting the coordination team
- Attending meetings and events relating to airport operations and slot coordination
Please include in your application your current CV, academic transcripts and a cover letter.
Applications close on the 30th of September, with the role commencing the 30th of November.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Petra Popovac at Petra.Popovac@airportcoordination.org